搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
樓主: 鄧姑
打印 上一主題 下一主題

捲土重來復活節外遊~~江西婺源..三清山行(4月1 ~ 6日)--已滿

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2009-2-9 22:24:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Madam Tang, I am very interested but I have to skip this one as I have to reserve my holiday for my friend who is coming to visit me in HK from Malaysia. Anyway, it looks like you will have to call off this trip as it isn't as attractive as the others.
2#
發表於 2010-2-2 22:57:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Count me in too. Don't know if Siu Zhu is coming or not. But better reserve a seat for her too, just in case.
3#
發表於 2010-2-6 23:06:25 | 顯示全部樓層
I am very interested in Sim san's plan to go to 黃山 as I have never had the chance to go there. As long as we can get back to HK by the 10th April, I am in.
4#
發表於 2010-2-7 14:51:51 | 顯示全部樓層
I really do want to join Tang Goo's 黃山 trip but it is impossible as the timing is bad for me. I am afraid I will have to wait until someone else organises the trip to 黃山 in the future. Sin san, hardship is not a problem for me, but to see and experience the life of the locals is really what I look for. I don't like going to big cities. Farm stay is the type of things I like best. So Tang Goo, I am a fans of yours. Always count me in for your tours as long as the time matches with mine.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Akinalliance 同社

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 09:23